Deadline for submission of the following:
- Application with application fee
- Courage and Confidence Essay (all applicants)
- Student Interview (Interviews may be scheduled through early February if needed)
- Parents' Financial Statement to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) http://sssbynais.org/parents/ should you wish to be considered for financial aid.
- Applicant's academic transcript (First semester grades should be submitted as soon as they are available.)
- Optional: Personal or Special Interest recommendation form
- Recommendation forms from English teacher, math teacher, and principal or guidance counselor. Please be aware that all applicants must forward the forms to their current teachers to be mailed to Admissions.
- Scores for the ISEE (for students entering the Middle School) and scores for the SSAT (for students entering Upper School) to the Admission Office
Deadline for submitting the following:
2015 and 2016 tax returns with attachments uploaded to SSS if you wish to be considered for financial aid.
Admission and financial aid decisions are released.
Admissions reply date
For more information please call or email the Admission Office.
Spring Admission Coffee for Prospective Parents