Deadline for submission of the following:
- Application with application fee
- Courage and Confidence Essay (all applicants)
- Student Interview (Interviews may be scheduled through early February if needed)
- The Parents' Financial Statement to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website can be found here, should you wish to be considered for financial aid.
- Applicant's academic transcript (First semester grades should be submitted as soon as they are available.)
- Optional: Personal or Special Interest recommendation form
- Recommendation forms from English teacher, math teacher, and principal or guidance counselor. Please be aware that all applicants must forward the forms to their current teachers to be mailed to Admissions.
- Scores for the ISEE (for students entering the Middle School) and scores for the SSAT (for students entering Upper School) to the Admission Office
Deadline for submitting the following:
2016 and 2017 tax returns with attachments uploaded to SSS if you wish to be considered for financial aid.
Admission decisions for all completed applicants will be available by logging into your Ravenna account on Saturday, March 10 after 9 a.m. Admission decisions will not
be delivered by mail.
Admissions reply date
For more information please call or email the Admission Office.