Deadline for submission of the following:
- Preliminary application with application fee
- Parent Statement
- Student Statement and Essay
- Student Interview (interviews may be scheduled through the end of January, if necessary)
- Student's academic transcript for the past and current years (First semester and second quarter grades should be submitted as soon as they are available.)
- Recommendation forms from current English and math teachers, as well as principal or guidance counselor
- Scores from the ISEE or SSAT (for students entering the Middle School) or scores for the SSAT (for students entering Upper School). PSAT scores will be accepted for applicants to Grades 10 and 11. Scores from the new entrance test for the Boston exam schools will also be accepted.
- Optional: Personal or Special Interest recommendation form (please limit to two)
- The Parents' Financial Statement to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website, should you wish to be considered for tuition assistance.
Deadline for submitting the following:
2019 and 2020 tax returns with attachments uploaded to SSS if you wish to be considered for tuition assistance.
Admission decisions for all completed applicants will be available by logging into your Ravenna account on March 10 after 4 p.m. Admission decisions will not be delivered by mail.
For more information please call or email the Admission Office.