- Preliminary application with application fee
- Parent Statement
- Student Statement and Essay
- Student Interview (interviews may be scheduled through early February, if necessary)
- Student's academic transcript for the past and current years (First semester grades should be submitted as soon as they are available.)
- Recommendation forms from current English and math teachers, as well as principal or guidance counselor
- Scores from the ISEE (for students entering the Middle School) or scores for the SSAT (for students entering Upper School) to the Admission Office
- Optional: Personal or Special Interest recommendation form
- The Parents' Financial Statement to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website, should you wish to be considered for tuition assistance.
Deadline for submitting the following:
2018 and 2019 tax returns with attachments uploaded to SSS if you wish to be considered for tuition assistance.
Admission decisions for all completed applicants will be available by logging into your Ravenna account on Saturday, March 10 after 9 a.m. Admission decisions will not be delivered by mail.
For more information please call or email the Admission Office.