Newton Country Day School bases its awards of tuition assistance on demonstrated financial need.
Important Tuition Assistance Dates and Timeline
For both new applicants and returning families, the tuition assistance application process begins in October. You must submit your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) online through the School & Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website.
A separate PFS form is required by each parent if divorced or separated and filing separate tax returns.
Deadline to submit Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) for returning families.
Deadline to submit Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) for new applicants.
Deadline for both returning families and new applicants to upload to SSS copies of signed IRS 1040 forms, tax schedules, Business/Farm statements, and all W-2 forms for tax year 2021. New applicants must also submit the same for tax year 2020.
Returning families receive their preliminary tuition assistance award letters with their re-enrollment contracts in February.
Accepted applicants receive their tuition assistance award along with their admission decision on March 10.
Newton Country Day School cannot guarantee the availability of funds for late applicants.
- How many students receive tuition assistance at NCDS?
- How do you decide who receives tuition assistance?
- Do families have to reapply for tuition assistance each year?
- When would we receive our tuition assistance award?
- If we did not apply or qualify for tuition assistance when we first enrolled, can we apply in a subsequent year?
- Are there any further costs each year in addition to tuition?
- Where can I get more information about tuition assistance?