Newton Country Day School bases its awards of tuition assistance on demonstrated financial need.
Newton Country Day's tuition assistance program is designed to make an NCDS education possible for all families based on demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds. This year, NCDS is using the Clarity Application to determine a family’s level of financial need.
To get started, please go to the Clarity Application and create an account. The application typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete. You can share your application with any additional schools that accept the Clarity Application.
The deadline for submitting the application for tuition assistance is December 1 for returning families and January 15 for new families.
Returning families receive their preliminary tuition assistance award letters with their re-enrollment contracts in early February.
Accepted applicants receive their tuition assistance award along with their admission decision on March 10.
Newton Country Day School cannot guarantee the availability of funds for late applicants.
- How many students receive tuition assistance at NCDS?
- How do you decide who receives tuition assistance?
- Do families have to reapply for tuition assistance each year?
- When would we receive our tuition assistance award?
- Are there any further costs each year in addition to tuition?
- Where can I get more information about tuition assistance?
Specifically tailored for the Clarity platform, this webinar addresses the following key points:
- How PK-12 financial aid works
- Understanding household budgeting
- A walkthrough of the Clarity application process
- Q & A