Every individual has a personal creative vision: this is the premise upon which the arts program at Newton Country Day is based. When each student is encouraged and challenged to develop her creative imagination, sensory awareness, and appreciation of her own and others' artistic talents, her personal vision will flourish. The breadth of our arts program affords students a myriad of opportunities to explore and express themselves creatively.
- "Cats in Fridge," pastel and black paper by Catherine Capeci '19
- "Surrealism," colored pencil by Catherine Capeci '19
- "Lizard Dinner," colored pencil by Catherine Capeci '19
- " Diner," pen and ink by Catherine Capeci '19
- "Apple Face," colored pencil by Catherine Capeci '19
- "Little Red Riding Hood," mixed media drawing by T. Lakkis '20
- "Fish," mixed media by A. McCormack '20