Summer Sports Clinics: June 14-17
Registration for the Summer Sports Clinics is now closed. Please call (617) 244-4246 with questions.
During our 4-day clinics, girls work with our enthusiastic coaching staff to learn and develop fundamental skills and understanding of the game. All levels are welcome.
Clinics offered in:
Crew (students entering grades 8-10)
Middle and Upper School:
Dates: June 14-17
Times: Middle School Clinics and Crew: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Upper School Clinics: 1-4 p.m.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our school community remains our top priority.
- All clinics will be held outside. Athletes should bring appropriate clothing in case of rain.
- Each athlete must provide her own water bottle(s) filled and is not permitted to share with other athletes.
- We will adhere to all state guidelines and modifications for all sports.
- Food and drinks will not be provided by the school. Athletes are permitted to bring their own snacks.
- Crew: sneakers
- Field Hockey: goggles, stick, and mouth guard
- Soccer: cleats
- Volleyball: sneakers
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Athletics Kimberly Southall at (617) 244-4246.