All members of the school community are asked to self-monitor for symptoms and stay home, take an at-home antigen or PCR test, and notify the Health Office if experiencing the following:
- Fever (100.0℉ or higher)
- Chills or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other medically documented cause)
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Headache, when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to a history of allergies which has been medically documented by a physician and uploaded to Magnus)
If these symptoms arise during the school day, a member of the Health Office staff will evaluate the student and determine the best course of action. The Health Office will have rapid antigen tests on hand for students who have permission to take one at school. If a student goes home with suspected COVID-19, she can return to school with a negative test result (at-home antigen or PCR test), symptoms significantly resolved, and fever free without medication for 24 hours.
Free at-home COVID-19 rapid antigen tests are available at COVID Home Tests | USPS.