Recurring Gift Program
- Easier to budget and easier on your wallet. Spreading your support throughout the year is a convenient way to include your donations into your personal budget.
- It's paperless, so it's easier on the environment. You will receive one annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts.
- It's easy to enroll with a credit card using our safe and secure online form or through your bank's Online Bill Pay.
- Your gift renews automatically.
- You have control over your giving. If for any reason you wish to increase, decrease, discontinue your gifts, or change the credit card being charged, contact Director of Annual Giving Cynthia Nelson at cnelson@newtonSH.org or 617-559-4711.
How It Works
- Set up your gift one time, and it will automatically deduct from your account according to your preferences, including:
- Frequency – monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Amount deducted per payment ($10 minimum per transaction)
- You will receive an annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts.
- Stop or adjust your gift at any time by calling 617-599-4711.
- As always, you can direct your support to the area that means most to you. Your online donation is secure and flexible, and while your gift is active, you will receive fewer requests for your support throughout the year.
If you have questions about your recurring gift, contact Cynthia Nelson, Director of Annual Giving, cnelson@newtonSH.org or 617-559-4711.
Sample Monthly Donations
$10 per month = $120 per year
$25 per month = $300 per year
$41.66 per month = $500 per year
$83.33 per month = $1,000 per year
$208.33 per month = $2,500 per year